Weeknight Dinners: Prepared in 30 Minutes
When life gets busy, eating good, nutritious food can be a challenge. The goal of this book is to offer some healthy and delicious meal ideas for quick Weeknight Dinners that are 30 minutes or less to prepare.
Our mission was to keep these recipes simple, affordable, quick-to-make, healthy, and practical. The collection includes a wide range of noodle and rice dishes that can be quickly cooked on the stovetop, quick breads, tasty baked main dishes, and of course, some desserts for mid-week treats. All of the recipes use easy-to-make ingredients from scratch.
As a child, I remember my mom preparing homemade food from scratch for us every night for dinner. She made it seem effortless. I learned from her that the secret to easy weeknight cooking was having a reliable and easily adaptable collection of recipes to turn to when you have little time. We hope Weeknight Dinners is your secret to healthy, quick home cooking.
This collection of quick and healthy Weeknight Dinner recipes includes:
Salads and Veggies:
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Feta and Sweet Pecans
- Minty Greens with Homemade Herb Dressing
- Build-a-Salad Guide
- Yummy Yam Fries with Fresh Aioli
- Roasted Asparagus Tips with Mustard Yogurt Dip
- Spinach Garlic Stir-Fry
- Homemade Biscuits
- Biscuit Idea 1: Jalapeno Bread
- Biscuit Idea 2: Spinach Feta Bread
- Biscuit Idea 3: Pigs in a Blanket
- Quick No-Yeast No-Knead Pizza
- Yeast Pizza Crust in a Flash
- Cream Cheese Cornmeal Loaf
Stove-Top Noodle Dishes:
- Asian Noodle Salad
- 8-Minute Sesame Noodles
- Easy Macaroni Tuna Salad with Fresh Mayonnaise
- Fusilli with Havarti and Spinach
- Quick Tomato and Basil Spaghettini
- No-Cook Alfredo Sauce with Noodles
- Quick Beef Stroganoff
Stove-Top Rice Dishes:
- Healthy Chicken and Beans over Rice
- Lentil Chickpea Curry on Rice
- Ground Beef Curry on Rice
Baked Main Dishes:
- Crunchy Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Dill Salmon Pouches
- Crustless Broccoli Quiche
- Tuna Pinwheels with Mushroom Sauce
Quick Weeknight Desserts:
- Double Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Cherry Sage Cobbler
- Quick Phyllo Pears
We hope these recipes find a permanent place on your cookbook shelf! Enjoy!
~Nicole and Marie
Get your copy of Weeknight Dinners (Easy Recipes from Scratch) on Amazon.
Trackback from your site.