Special Dinners for Two (Easy Recipes from Scratch)
Cook an impressive and stress-free romantic dinner for someone special with this impressive collection of easy dinner recipes for two. Special Dinners for Two features classic, retro favorites, such as Chicken Cacciatore, Caesar Salad, Pavlova, and Chocolate Twice-Dipped Strawberries.
All recipes call for fresh, all-natural ingredients, and very little salt, to create an easy, satisfying dinner for special occasions. Many of the recipes are even quick and easy enough to cook and eat on busy weekdays with your family. Recipes are tailored for two to four, but all can easily be doubled to serve larger groups. Some can even be frozen and reheated for busy weekday meals.
This collection of easy dinner recipes for two includes:
1. PHOTOS of EVERY RECIPE so you know what it looks like before you cook. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, and in this case flavors and aromas!
2. DONE-FOR-YOU MENUS: The book lists a total of seven recommended menus highlighting the recipes in the book, providing stress-free planning.
3. COOKING TIPS to make it extra easy: The recipes comes with tips, such as a “How to Melt Chocolate,” substitution ideas, and suggestions for alternate ways to serve a dish.
4. THIRTY-SEVEN DELICIOUS RECIPES with step-by-step instructions. Even complete beginners or cooks who insist “I swear I burn every dish” can do it. From appetizer ideas and healthy salads to entrees and delicious desserts, this book shows how to cook dishes such as Stuffed Pork Medallions, Chicken Saltimbocca, Baked Sole in a Light Cream Sauce, and mouth-watering specialties as Bacon-Wrapped Mushrooms and Minty Chocolate Molten Cake.
5. The BEST CAESAR SALAD RECIPE YOU’VE EVER TASTED. Not only can it turn enemies into friends, fighters into lovers, but it can even turn ho-hum cooks into rock stars in the kitchen. It’s that good.
Cooking a romantic dinner for two doesn’t have to be stressful or unhealthy — and it shouldn’t be: A delicious gourmet meal should be nearly as fun to cook as it is to eat, any day of the week, and this book shows you how to make that happen.
Cook with love and eat well!
Get your copy here:
Trackback from your site.